Friday, November 27, 2009

I was bored.

I need time to think. Enjoy my thoughts.

my name is: Saiful Amin :D
this morning i was: SLEEPING, RUDELY AWAKENED BY MY MOM -_____-"
im afraid of: Loss. I love heights and the dark. But yes, i'm afraid of loss :|
dream about: Broken glass.

Have You Ever;

pictured your crush naked: Never -.-
been in love: Yeah..*sighs*
cried when someone died: I almost puked because when i cried so hard because of my grandpa :'(
lied: pernah, siapa tak pernah?

You choose;
flowers or candy : Flowers for Nat, candies for me :)
tall or short: I'd appreciate a slight height adjustment :)
sunrise or sunset?: sunset, helps me think about the stuff i did the whole entire day.

Who;
makes you laugh the most: Comedies, people with a sense of humour, abang Hana :D
makes you smile: Nat <3, family, friends, music, life :)
gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Define funny feeling :|
is easier talk to boys or girls?: Both are kewl.

Do You Ever;
sit on the internet waiting for someone special to IM you?: Sometimes.
sometimes cry because of something someone has said: No, i don't cry, just that my eyes bleed.

Have You Ever;
fallen for your best friend: Yes. Once a best friend, always a best friend.
pernah rejected someone: Once.
cheated on someone: Never had a thought about it.
been cheated on: Maybe :(
done something you regretted: Possibly.
wanted to die: Never. Life's too precious. Even with all the pain in it.

Who Was The Last Person;
you talked to on the phone: Nathalie, sleepyhead, p tido lah :P
you hugged: Nathalie, i didn't wanna let go :/
to text you on your phone: Nathalie, batt out?
you laughed with: Farhana Hadi :) THANK YOU SO MUCH. I NEEDED THAT.

Do You;
color your hair: I like my hair emo black. Thank you.
fight with your parents: Sometimes.
have friends you've lost touch with: A little too many. Sorry :(
feel happy? : No. I don't feel 100% happy. Never.
wish you could fly away or far, far away? : Yes please, somewhere far, far, away from here.
believe in God?: Definitely.
trust others way too easily? : Sadly yes, the cause of many backstabs and broken hearts.
could you live without the computer?: Computer maybe...Handphone HELLZ NO.
whats your favorite fruit?: The edible ones.
what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain? : Emotional. You can't put a plaster or bandage on it.

Final Questions;
I want: Happiness.
I wish: I could be more.
I love: Nathalie Ng Wei-Li <3
I miss: Tok Ayah, Nathalie <3
I wonder: I need a long empty lonely road. I need time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment